Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Saying Goodbye to the Pearts

Today we had to say goodbye to Brother and Sister Peart from Nibley. They fulfilled an honorable mission with us for a year. I will miss Marilyn so much. She was so fun and sweet and her husband Charles (Chuck) was a joy to work with. Both Roger and I really bonded with these fine people. They will be our lifelong friends.
Roger and Chuck waiting for the next customers to arrive. Right before this shot Roger removed his hairnet. I made him put it back on for the next photo.

Aren't they real cute with their nets on?

This is Sister Snedon our elustrious director over Home Storage along with her husband. She is an on the ball lady, always on top of everything, and she lets you know when you muff up. But we love her anyway. (I'll get a photo of her sweet husband on the next blog)

3 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

And where is your hairnet?

Ruth Swaner said...

I was running the desk and cash register at the time.

Unknown said...

I am glad you were able to make some new friends. Too bad they are leaving so soon.