Sunday, December 13, 2009

Please Pray for Me......

I have been diagnosed with Iron Deficency Anemia. I will be having a Colonoscomy on Dec. 22. I hope that you will all pray for me that day. I hope they can find out the problem and fix it. This took me by surprize because my diabetic doctor told me I was doing very well with my diabetic situation. I feel almost fine although I am somewhat concerned. I would love you to pray for me along with many others who already are. I need all the help I can get. Love to all...Mom, Wife, and friend....

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey... where was my phone call?? I have to read your blog for my update? Tsk tsk tsk. ;o) You are in my prayers, Ruth, of course. Take good care of your cute self. I will talk to you soon.

Melissa said...

I'll be praying for you too! Hope you a feeling great for Christmas!