Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Happy Thanksgiving with my Family

My family was here for Thanksgiving and it made me so very happy. Here are my daughter-in-laws Gabrielle, Amy, and Kelli.

My beloved sons Derrick, David, and Shawn...teasing me as usual....

Yes Shawn, It is my real hair. You can stop looking now.

You're still looking....STOP LOOKING!!!!
My sons are no longer my little boys...they are grown, handsome, and with families. I'm so proud of them.

Stop it boys! Enough with the teasing and Shawn you are still looking. YES IT IS MY REAL HAIR!!!!
Roger really isn't that short. He's just standing on a lower step. And boy, does he love his sons!!!
I'm glad I could give him such fine sons. I just wish he could have given me a couple of daughters. But, Daughter-in-laws are the next best thing.


Goofing off as usual............

Derrick you always look so handsome, even in your cap and scarf.

Kelli and Zac ready to head on home to Pocatello
There just aren't enough photos of these two cousins. They almost look like they could be sisters.

Myha and Abby forever friends.....

Myah and Abby with Kira the older cousin,
We had 10 grandchildren here with three others with other folks, and 8 adults...quiet a house full and a memorable special day.

1 comment:

kelli said...

The daughter in law pictures gotta go! I guess I was the only one who decided to have a no hair/no makeup day! Oh well.

All of your boys are handsome. Lucky, lucky mom!