Sunday, July 5, 2009

What a wonderful DAY!!!!

My Beloved Family....I love each and everyone of them...great people!!!
Carma and Paul's 50th wedding anniversary at Cherry Hill...What a sweet endearing couple!!

My sister-in-Carma is like the sister I never had..so loving and hasn't changed, hardly at all in fifty years. Good blood runs through her veins...plus she eat alot of healthy food like whole wheat bread.
David's family....what a joy they are to our lives!


And to my other sons and families...you KNOW we love you endlessly! Including Michael who will have a lot to say to us in the eternities.


Carma's Sister and sister's daughter.

The Puffer CLAN........................................

Our sweet little grandson Max performing for the crowd (Shawn's son)





Little did I realize that Roger and I would have such a posterity 41 years later!!




Our Newest grandbaby...Desmond Michael Swaner


Steve, Carma's brother and his daughter.
FAMILY THAT'S WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.....TOGETHER FOREVER!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow you were fast! and Thank goodness for forever!