Monday, March 30, 2009

A Call For Bread Receipe

I think I have a green tumb...much better with growing flowers then making bread.....



When my boys were little I made four loaves of bread once a week, kneeding it by hand and the bread was beautiful to look at and to taste. Now that I have a kitchen aide, I must be doing something wrong. My old magic is gone! What am I doing wrong??? Is it the flour? The yeast? The technique?

PLEASE OUT THERE...I NEED HELP...I need a fool-proof bread receipe.

I don't like the store bought bread. It tastes terrible!!!


3 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Ya, you certainly do have a green thumb. I wish I did. And I'll email you another bread recipe. It always works good for me.

Unknown said...

I have perfect bread- but I just make it- I don't follow anything. Buy vital wheat gluten- it makes a bug difference.

Amy said...

I have a couple great bread recipes that I'll email you. I like wheat bread a lot, so they'll both be wheat.