Thursday, March 20, 2008

IS ANYONE OUT THERE??????

Hello Everyone,

I am currently writing another book with Susan Madsen. Hopefully the title will be IMPACT-The Power and Influence of Mother's on our lives. We are interviewing alot of people. Some day down the road I think we have left the door open to do a sequil titled IMPACT II-The Power and Influence of Father's on our lives.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone is reading my blog....hello out there...anyone listening....Maybe this old grandmother just doesn't have anything worthwhile to say....

But, I'll keep trying.

Shawn and family in India will be in the states this summer for four to six weeks. They plan on getting together with us. We're still looking to have a family reunion on the first weekend of June unless we change it for Shawn and family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am here- but sleepy today- maybe tomorrow- i will be alive!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Sleepy? Me too, but what's new??? Keep on blogging, I love to check in on everyone in the family. If we keep this up, we'll never have to talk or get together again! No need at all for a family reunion! ha ha. kelli