Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hello Everyone, This is my very first Blog. Who would have ever guessed that this 62-year-old grandmother would have her own blog. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Now what to write??? Thanks to my daughter-in-law I am ON and ready to GO!!! She will show me the in's and out's, Photos etc. as we go along.

I have a cold today so this first entry is a test and only a test. That reminds me of something I read:

THIS LIFE IS A TEST,
IT IS ONLY A TEST,
had it been an actual life,
you would have received
further instructions on
where to go and what to do!

Pretty thought provoking hey?...think about it.

Later....I'm a sick lady today....

2 comments:

BigWaveDave said...

congrats on the new blog! I don't blog so, I won't be much help on those late night blog trouble calls.... but Gabrielle can help! :)

skyler said...

Hey Grandma, It's Skyler.
I am so glad that you have blog now. See ya later!

PS: i have a blog too, come and look.