Friday, November 6, 2009

San Fransico Here we come! New port of call!!!


Our new port of call instead of Cabo was San Francisco. I hadn't been back there for many years and it was wonderful to see all those familiar sights again.


Our ship docked right on the pier and it was a very short walk to Fisherman's Warf. Along the boardwalks were the street vendors and performers looking for a few extra bucks.

Familar Alacatraz in all its glory



There was an old arcade museum on the pier. Really fun...I got my fortune told.


We ate on the warf. I had the Famous "Yummy" Clam Chouder and fresh sea food.

Our table was right by the window and this was the view....so cool!!

Gabe at the Trolley Car

I thought I was in Egypt when I saw this tall guy on the street corner.


The famous pier arch and beyound is the old WWII ship museum docked.

The sky line of San Fran with Nob Hill in the distance.


A ship in the harbor with all its military hardware.

No comments: