Sunday, January 25, 2009

Great Late Gift from Roger



Before Christmas I told Roger I would love to have a Flower Press. I showed him one in a magazine...My favorite Magazine...Country Living. It cost $50.00. He said, "That little cheap thing costs $50.00?!!!!" He continued, "I can make you one better than that one. AND, He DID!!! When Roger makes something, you can be assured it will be the very BEST! AND IT IS!
It is heavy, big and durable and will hold seven layers of flower slabs. On my next blog I will even show you what I have already pressed.

2 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Maybe he should make them and sell them. I looked at them at Christmas time too, and couldn't believe how much they were, and how cheap they looked.

Here's my new challenge to him.....I think it would be totally cool if he could figure out how to build an apple press, and we could make our own yummy apple cider. I researched them online once, and they were really really expensive, but I think he could probably figure it out!

Unknown said...

That is very pretty!