Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Beloved Michael-please DON'T FORGET HIM

Here are my two specials guys in my life...beloved Michael & Roger
These lawn mowing scenes will be forever etched in my mind.

Michael is a bad driver so Roger has to hold onto his shirt or we would have a run away driver on our hands.



Hey, family don't ever forget this sweet guy. He has lots of love to offer in his own special way.



I hope when we are dead and gone that you will NEVER forget him. He loves to be with his family.




He recognized where "home" is and he knows mom and dad and would love to know you better.






Take a chance and spend some time with him. He loved to mow the lawn, eat out, go swimming.





AND most important..JUST HANG OUT WITH HIS FAMILY.






3 comments:

Melissa said...

These are really sweet pictures, Ruth. It's fun to see Michael.

Unknown said...

You are funny! now you will be required to comment every time I post something! Beware!

The pictures are good- the colors were so beautiful up there even that short time ago- I bet it looks cold and wintery now.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Of course I read your blog. Sometimes I just have nothing to say! You worded it all so well. We all love Michael!