Sunday, July 20, 2008

Show Time for my NEW Exersize Room


From my new door to my FANTASTIC REEBOK...IT IS SO EXCITING!!!




This is where the new Flat Screen TV will go.









This is a view of the north wall. I will hang something beautiful there.






Over the window is this neat red metal sign that says
BELIEVE. Hopefully it will get me motivated.









The AbDoer is a fun item to have and it acts as a chair also.















Total Gym
Nice item to have.






My Great looking
shelf for this special Stero/CD Radio







And of course my AB Lounge on the left.




















The room is 98% completed. The photos tell the story. IT is WONDERFUL! David laid the carpet and I started to move in the equipment. I haven't finished decorating the walls yet but it will be fun to do.





This is my new almost commerical grade Reebok Eliptical. IT IS FANASTASTIC!

2 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

How great!!! That will be so much fun. My favorite thing is the nice open window and that you can see out over the neighborhood while you're working out. Hope everything is going good for you while the husband is away. kelli

ian said...

wow im surprised that you got it done so fast it looks a lot better than when i was there.