Sunday, April 6, 2008

General Conference was wonderful!!!!

Doesn't Pres. Monson have a great sense of humor...and two weeks ago I was watching a Jazz game on TV and sitting two rows up was Pres. Monson and is beloved wife watching a Jazz game in person!! He has very good taste. They interviewed him during half time. I heard that before the game he went up behind our coach and squized his shoulders, then walked away. After the game a reporter asked the coach, "Did you realize who squized yours shoulders before the game?" The coach said, "No, I thought maybe someone was going to throw me out of the game early. I turned around and no one was there." The reporter replied, "That was the Prophet of the Church of Latter Day Saints." Coach Sloan said with a meekish grin, "Oh, I guess that's alright then."

No comments: